Quipit is a free online classified website created to buy, sell, or give away gently used equipment such as hospital beds, wheelchairs, and bathroom safety devices.
Quipit was founded by Independent Living Service of Simcoe County and Area (ILS) in collaboration with Community Connections (211) and United Way of Simcoe Muskoka and is managed by ILS as a social enterprise.
All revenue generated by Quipit supports ILS’s efforts in fulfilling our vision: “Full Life Living” for seniors and people with disabilities in Simcoe County.
- Your 300ps x 250ps ad displayed on Quipit.com (3 months minimum)
- $50/month+ HST
- 10% discount for 6 months
- 20% discount for 12 months
- Artwork to be provided in .jpg or .png format
Custom Advertising Package:
- Call Today and Start Driving Targeted Traffic to your Company
- 77% of website visitors are over the age of 50, and 76% of those are over 65
- 80% of website visitors are female
- 33% of users are recommended by a healthcare professional
- Statistics Canada 2017 and the Canadian Survey on Disability 2012, one in seven Canadians aged 15 years or older reported a disability. This represents 3.8 million Canadians. The most common types of disability are related to pain, flexibility, and mobility. http://www.statcan.gc.ca/pub/11-627-m/11-627-m2017008-eng.htm
- According to Statistics Canada and the Canadian Survey on Disability 2012, four in five people with disabilities reported using at least one assistive device. The most common reason for not using aids or assistive devices was the cost. http://www.statcan.gc.ca/pub/11-627-m/11-627-m2017008-eng.htm
Contact us today to learn more; firstname.lastname@example.org