How do I post an item onto the database (to sell or offer free of charge)?
1. Click on the ‘Add My Listing’, at the top of the page.
2. If you don’t have a Quipit account yet, you’ll have to register. (It’s easy, and only takes a minute.) If you have an account, you’ll just have to be logged in. If you’re already logged in, skip to step 3.
3. Enter in as much information about the item as possible, using the fields provided and add a few images.
3. Once you have finished providing as much information as possible for your item, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click ‘Submit’ and your listing will be live. If you need to edit the listing, click on “My Account” at the top and from there you can click “edit my listing”.
How do I update or remove my item?
2. On the left-hand side of the page, underneath My Account, click on My Active Listings. You will be directed to a page that lists all of your current listings.
3. Underneath any of your classifieds, click on ‘Manage this Listing’, this will open a row of four buttons that will allow you to control your listing, including options to share, edit, delete, move, and copy your classified ad.
4. Choosing to edit your classified will redirect you to a page with a number of buttons, allowing you to edit the category, details, and media of your classified ad. Once you have finished editing your ad, click the Finished Editing button to save your changes.
How do I mark an item as sold?
Check out more Seller / Buyer Features